Skip Navigation

City of Omaha - Nebraska

City of Omaha Human ResourcesOmaha, Nebraska

Text Size   - | +

Forms and lists provided by or through the Human resources Department (employment applications, tuition reimbursement, holidays, department directors, etc.).

The forms listed in this section are commonly used to update/select your benefits due to a qualifying event or submit a compensation adjustment (usually for working out of classification or rank). Click the Benefits and Compensation link to view the list.

The forms listed in this section are used for personnel actions like Employee Hiring, Transfer Requests and Employee Counseling.  Click the Personnel Actions link to view the list.

The forms listed in this section are for documenting safety related issues like reporting vehicle damages and accidents.  In addition to accident forms, drug and alcohol forms are also available below.  Click the Safety link to view the list.  For Injury on Duty (IOD), see Benefits and Compensation or Workers Compensation Forms.

Workers Compensation

The forms listed in this section are for documenting work related injuries or illnesses. 



News and Information